Well control courses: Drilling technology IWCF / Workover (incl. IWCF fee)
Foundation course (5 days)
Well control – Workover technology
Standard Course (5 days)
As at January 2015
Shortened shift leader course: “Sweet gas”
Shift leader: Drilling Technology; Production technology (1 year at technical college)
Technician: Drilling Technology; Production technology (2 years at technical college)
One day course
|Members||230,– € per person per day|
|Non-members||295,– € per person per day|
Courses longer than a day
|Members||195,– € per person per day|
|Non-members||275,– € per person per day|
There is no refund for the cancellation by a participant after a course has been confirmed and paid. The Drilling Technical College reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient participants. In this case an existing bill will be cancelled or the already paid fee will be refunded in full.
The cost of course documents in German are included in the fee unless specifically stated otherwise. The cost of documents for Drilling courses are always billed separately.
Additional costs incurred for special courses (transfer, accommodation, etc.) will be separately billed if the Drilling Technical College has been requested to provide them.
These are normally held at the premises of the firm concerned.
Standard courses in Germany
- Travel expenses: e.g. economy flight, 2nd class rail, rental car (lower middle class), use of car Ancillary expenses: e.g. meals , hotel accommodation (upper middle class)
- Travelling days for the course leader(s) and assistant(s) (all prices per person per day):
- start before midday – 385,00 €
- start between 12:00 and 18:00 hours – 190,00 €
- start after 18:00 hours – no charge.
- Provision of Drilling simulator or other device: transport and insurance costs
Non-standard courses in Germany
Course content and their financial implications are a matter of negotiation between the client and the Drilling Technical College.
Courses outside Germany
– Please enquire –